Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Manliest Sketchbook Ever (Part 1)

I noticed looking through my sketchbook the other day that I don't draw enough male characters, and when I do, they end up looking eerily feminine. In an effort to fix that (and for my own simple amusement), I'm trying to do a quick study (from photos) every day for the next month. Here's the first three so far--hopefully I can keep this up!




All are going to be done with gouache and pencil. It's so easy to get studies done that way!

Also, I feel it is also important to mention I have a Tumblr now, which may be found here. I'm planning for it to be a more condensed version of my sketchblog here, and will probably feature more finished art in the future, so if you want more images and less rambling from me, that's the place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment