Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dr. Sketchy's Boston--2/13

I was fortunate enough to have enough homework done to attend a Dr. Sketchy's session in Boston on the 13th. I honestly don't know why I've never gone before. It's fabulous fun and I definitely want to go again. My initial gestures were not so glamorous looking, but once I was able to get into my Moleskin with my ballpoint pen that's when things got really interesting--it was refreshing not having to worry about realism, really.





This above sketch tied for Drawing of the Night, along with my friend, Linda's, drawing for the contest, which was to simply add a setting to the models. Clearly, walruses rule all.



All in all, a good break from the monotony of still life and perspective projects this semester at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment